Think about this…
1. America is “capitalist and greedy” – yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized – yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims – yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government – yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer – yet they have things that people in other Countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about – yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
Perhaps the rank and file should quit drinking the Kool-Aid.
From Stan Grant